Since I’ve hit the big 2-0, it’s about time I make a list of the things that I want to happen in my life, or wish that I want to happen that are non-academic. And I am really hoping that I have crossed out at least half of these things by the time I’m 25!
Update: Realized some are redundant so I joined them. Also realized alot of the stuff here have alot to do with jumping off of heights (what was I thinking, right?). We have 1.5 years – let’s see where this brings us.
- Go SKYDIVING!
- Go Bungee Jumping.
- Learn SCUBA Diving.
Wear a bikini to the beach.I did this July 2016 and I will be doing it again on August 2017! #nofear
- Go snorkelling.
- Swim with a Butanding (Whale-shark).
- Eat something exotic (ex. fried frog legs, Soup No. 5).
- Submit a Palanca entry or write a book or something.
Plant a sapling.I think I did this before I was even 20 in one of my community service classes! Nevertheless, I’ve planted a lot of other stuff here at home in the past 3 years.
- Go on a Eurotrip with a travel buddy.
- Actually complete an online class.
- Visit China with a Chinese friend.
- Bet on a basketball game and win.
- Go to work on-time with a hang-over.
Experience a ‘Happy Thursday’ with college friends.I went to my cousin’s bachelorette party — way lot of drinking than I expected!
- Bake a cake. Complete with icing.
- Ride a Camel in Egypt.
Or an Elephant in Thailand.Broke my heart when I saw the elephants in Thailand so I decided not to ride any more.
- Make friends with a stranger on a plane trip.
Invest in the stock market.Happy 1 year of investing!
- Fall in love.